If you have an existing website you are probably aware of what improvements you would like to see made through a website redesign. Webdimension will take your ideas and combining them with our design and technical knowledge to deliver to you a website that improves your business image and increases your search engine visibility.
Website redesign does not always involve starting from scratch. Often
re-jigging of content, improving website navigation and optimising photographs
and graphics is all that most company websites need.
In some cases however, the existing page code is so badly written or code heavy that a page re-write is inevitable if the website is to achieve better search engine visibility.
How Webdimension approach website redesign:
Assessment - The first stage of website redesign
- We would listen to your views on your existing website and any ideas that you may have for improvement.
- We would conduct a usability test of your existing website. This would help to identify problems as a starting point for improving your website through redesign.
- Your content would be reviewed and suggestions made to improve or enhance the layout and organisation of text.
- Research into search terms used for your type of business would be conducted and suggestions made to improve the search engine visibility through content enhancements.
- Your existing page code would be reviewed to help reveal any restrictions that it may cause with search engine visibility.
From the assessment findings Webdimension would make suggestions
to improve your website from the aspects of company image, website
visitor experience and search engine visibility.
Further information on our website assessment service.
Planning - The second stage of redesign
- Webdimension would take the review findings and plan the website redesign taking into account your visitor's expectations, your company image, the page coding, design layout and page content
- Webdimension would produce a website flowchart detailing suggested changes and covering every page and its expected content. The website flowchart would form the basis of the redesign.
Design - Getting your message across
- Using the plan as a basis for the redesign Webdimension would design a professional website layout and navigation system that is clear and concise
If you would like to discuss your company website redesign please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cardiff Wales UK
Tel: 029 20555509
|Content Copyright © 2005 Webdimension|